Nowhere a better place to experience a culture than a market. The Luberon is the fruit market of France. The Plateau d’Albion is known for its organic products, fresh goat cheese, spelt, honey, the meat is so much tastier. You also sponsor the local economy and the philosophy of the fair product.
- Monday = Bedoin/Mazan/Cavaillon
- Tuesday = Gordes/Mormoiron/Vaison la Romain
- Wednesday = Sault/Malaucene
- Thursday = Roussillon/Orange/Vacqueras
- Friday= Apt/Pernes les Fontaines/Loumarin
- Sunday = L’isle sur la Sorgue/Vaison la Romaine – July and August
Monieux has a small market around the Plan d’eau where you can find tasty bread and fresh vegetables.