Wouldn’t you agree that a market is the best place to experience a culture! The Luberon is the fruit market of France. The Plateau d’Albion is known for its organic products, fresh goat cheese, spelt, honey, and the meat is so much tastier. We believe in supporting the local economy and the philosophy of the fair trade product.
Monieux has a small market around the Plan d’eau where you can find tasty bread and fresh vegetables.
- Monday = Bedoin/Mazan/Cavaillon
- Tuesday = Gordes/Mormoiron/Vaison la Romain
- Wednesday = Sault/Malaucene
- Thursday = Roussillon/Orange/Vacqueras
- Friday= Apt/Pernes les Fontaines/Loumarin
- Sunday = L’isle sur la Sorgue/Vaison la Romaine – July and August